How to Register to Bid for Online Auctions
At Auction Markets, we sell all types of real estate, equipment and investments through all different methods, including online auctions, live auctions and brokerage.
If we are conducting an online auction, or allowing online bids, then you need to:
- Register to bid on our our website (or app) and then
- Request access to the specific auction you want to bid on.
To create an account with Auction Markets:
1. Click on the auction listing. All of our listngs are available under the ALL LISTINGS Tab.
2. When you're in the listing, click on the burgundy "SIGN-IN" button.
3a. If you already have an account, enter your email and password and then register for a specific auction (see below for those instructions).
3b. Otherwise, click on "Sign up" underneath "Dont have an account?"
4. A screen will appear titled "Create A Bidding Account". Enter the requested information (make sure your password is at least 8 characters) and click "Continue"
Congratulations, now you have created an account with Auction Markets!
But, there is one more step before you can bid online. In order to bid on a specific auction, you have to register for that specific auction. Each auction has it's own set of terms and conditions so we require the extra step of having you request access to the auction. In some cases, you can register to bid without getting pre-approval from Auction Markets. That's often the case with equipment or personal property auctions. But with real estate auctions, you will need to request access to an auction and then Auction Markets will have to approve your request before you are given access to bid.
To register for a specific auction, you need to:
1. Go to the auction you are interested in and click on the "REGISTER TO BID" button.
- Fill out the requested information.
- It's very important that this information be accurate. If your information is not accurate, i.e. bogus phone number, etc..., we will revoke your bidding approval.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the rules and requirements for that specific auction. After you have read them, check the box next to "I agree with these Terms & Conditions" and click "SUBMIT".
3. If no further approvals are required by Auction Markets, then you can bid.
- You will also receive an email confirming your registration.
- If the online auction has not started yet, you can submit a "PREBID" now and enter your bid.
- When the online auction starts, your bid will be entered.
4. If your registration requires approval by Auction Markets, we will automatically be notified of your request and will take action. Please allow one (1) business day to process pre-approval requests.
You may also bid on our app.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Young at email@example.com or call 571-223-9775.