At Auction Markets, we pride ourselves on the way we market what we sell.
We believe that when we are hired by a client, our job is to create the market and not just list the property and wait for a buyer. Even though “auction” is in our name, not every property and asset we sell goes through a traditional auction process, but if we do our job right, we will create a multiple offer situation, resulting in the highest price the market will pay.
That is why we offer brokerage and auction services to our clients. Sometimes an online auction process is the best way to sell a particular property but other times, the brokerage method may be the best solution. By drawing on his 25 years of real estate sales experience, and over 20 years of auction experience, Stephen Karbelk is the best professional to understand what you have to sell and he’ll know what the best sale solution will be.
Behind every successful sale is a well-thought out marketing strategy. At Auction Markets, there are three components to every marketing plan:
Nearly every prospective buyer learns about and researches all of our sales on their mobile or desktop devise before contacting us. Research shows that by the time a prospect reaches out to an agent, they have already read about what you are selling, looked at the photographs and/or watched a video. That’s why is so critical to have an effective digital marketing strategy when you are selling any properties, any assets, anywhere. This allows us to reach the global audience your listing deserves.
Our strategies include:
- Mobile App – All listings are added to our website and our app, reaching all of our customers instantly through push notifications and giving our customers access to our bidding platform for online auctions.
- Professional Photography – If every buyer is looking at the photographs before they call you, then the photographs better be professional. Whenever possible, we have a professional photographer shoot the property or the assets so that we can capture all of the features and benefits of what we are selling.
- Facebook Marketing – We market all of our offerings on Facebook thru targeted posts so we can access likely buying prospects among the 1.79 billion Facebook users.
- Email Notices – Buyers that are signed up as a First to Know user receive emails notices when we add new listings to our website.
- LoopNet – We are premium members of LoopNet, the largest commercial real estate listing service with 8 million registered members and 5 million unique monthly visitors.
- CoStar – We add all of our commercial listings to Showcase, the CoStar powered website.
- Realtor.com — All of our residential, commercial and land listings are added to Realtor.com, by far the largest real estate website, often topping 50 million unique users a month.
- Trulia and Zillow – All of our residential and land listings are added to Trulia and Zillow, reaching the millions of users these two real estate websites boast.
- MRIS – The local multiple listing services for the Mid-Atlantic region, we add all of our brokerage listings and non-foreclosure listings to this service.
- Instagram Marketing – We leverage the power of Instagram by adding our professional photographs so we can reach members of this 400 million person community.
- Lands of America – When we have a land property to sell, we leverage the power of Lands of America to access users looking for rural real estate.
- Twitter – When you need to reach a lot of people quickly, sending tweets can be an effective method that we utilize.
- C21NM.com – Since all of our agents are also Realtors with Century 21 New Millennium, we are able to add our listings to the newly redesigned website – C21NM.com – as well as the hundreds of other websites that link to Century 21.
Depending on the transaction, we will also list our properties and assets on other specific sites that apply to that vertical market. Just let us know what you have to sell and we will develop a custom marketing budget.